Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beauty Shots: Second Pass


For all of the pictures I had to get rid of the floating particles :( For most of the pictures there have been minor changes. I readjusted my Dominate Directional light, and made the shadows crisper for the world so you can catch some of the cool shapes they make:


In this shot I added a lot of decals (the figures on the giant red wall to your left), and readjusted the eggs to that more of them would catch the light. I also moved the eggs completely into the fence. 


In this shot I added blood decals trailing off the side of the vista. I also adjusted the pots, and changed the fire so that you can now walk off the edge of the vista. 


This shot changed a lot in the middle-ground. I took out the old gate, and scaled up my bone pillars. I also pushed the pots out of the foreground, and replaced them with a stegosaurus-plate fire coulombs.

No comments:

Post a Comment