Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Attract Video - Assassin's Creed 4


In preparation for the creation of my own attract video I have found this gameplay trailer of Assassin's Creed 4 for reference. ONe of the things I like the most about it is the editing. They choose the most exciting or intriguing parts fo the gameplay and strung them together smoothly. The flow of the trailer is broken for a second or two only when they want you to pay attention to a mechanic or just show you something exciting. All of these things I hope to include into my own attract video.

The only thing I was not too thrilled about was the voice over. I personally enjoy it more when they let the music and scenes drive the video, but all in all I think this will help mush me in a good direction for my own video.  I hope you enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment