Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Freshman Year, Second Semester

Below are my favorite pieces from my second semester at Ringling. 


Charcoal on Charcoal paper with a light graphite under drawing. This project reminded me a lot of my last two years of high school. It has been drilled into me to create less creative pictures as long as they are photo realistic. That is until I met college deadlines. I'm glad I had a chance to slow down and create a more "finished" piece. 

Pen/ink and Marker on Bristol. This was my favorite figure project from freshman year. I had never drawn a sequential piece, and this was just a pure joy to create. 



Harley Davidson + Ferrari = this :) I took my professors advice and just smashed up the kits until something looked cool. The environment is made of 90% concrete. 



Pen/ink and Marker on Bristol. The final piece was colored, and edited on photoshop, but I like the value study more. 


Digital Painting. Salazar was a blast to make. I have always been interested in character design, so this project was a nice surprise. Below is his "turn and take". 



No comments:

Post a Comment